Pre-K Preparation Goals
We take each child’s emotional and social makeup into account and we offer a curriculum that is appropriate for each age-level. Our curriculum will prepare your child for K-12 education by giving them a solid academic foundation. Basic curriculum includes teaching your child the alphabet, phonics, how to recognize lower and upper case letters, numbers, patterns, follow instructions and work with their peers.
We offer an extremely low teacher to student ratio so your children receive the personal attention and care they need. We have 6 primary classrooms:
- Infant Classroom: The Infant room is broken up into two sections: one section for babies who can’t crawl or walk and another section for babies who can.
- Twos Classroom: In the Twos classroom, we introduce 2-3 year olds to basic math, literacy and social skills.
- Preschool and PreK Classroom: The preschool learning center is equipped with educational hands on activities and educational tools that will effectively prepare your child for kindergarten.
- Before and After School Classroom: These program focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) curriculum and Spanish. We have a robotics lab where kids can build and program their own robots with the teacher’s assistance; the Lego Mindstorm © robotics kit is used. We offer teacher in-service and winter/summer programsthat offer fun educational lessons for children under the age of 12.
- Kindergarten Classroom: This program is offered to those children who miss the September first cut-off date, and are academically, socially and emotionally ready to enter kindergarten. We are currently enrolling for our Kindergarten program for 2016-2017 school year. The cost is $192.60 per week which includes before-and-after-school care, breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch and afternoon The maximum group size is 10 children per licensed teacher. We take children to the local Library, have PE weekly, and a field trip every month. Children do not need to be 5 years old by September 1st. The teachers will follow Abeka curriculum.
Extra Fun Activities
The affordable, unique and fun child education activities including:
- Robot Building and Programming (Second grade and up)
These unique activities are fun and physically and cognitively stimulating.
Enroll Your Child to Get Quality, Loving Pre-K Education
La Esperanza Child Development Center, LLC possesses the highest standards in loving, nurturing and solid pre-k child education. We have one of the lowest teacher turnover rates in the Albuquerque and Rio Rancho area; this ensures unique bonding that enhances your child’s learning capabilities. Our facilities are clean, safe and fun to promote caring and compassionate child growth development.