Our curriculum is designed to target your child’s emotional, social and physical development to ensure they are prepared for success in kindergarten. Our preschool learning facility is clean and safe to ensure a fun learning environment for your child while they learn.
Age Appropriate Preschool Activities
The La Esperanza Child Development Center, LLC facility has 3 classrooms: infants, twos and preschool. Activities vary depending on the classroom so that they are age appropriate and do not push your child past their abilities. Some classroom activities include:
- Infants: In the infant classroom, our caregivers focus on nurturing your baby. Proper emotional, social and physical development depends a lot on a baby’s first year.
- Twos: In the twos classroom 2-3 year old children will gain physical, social, math, literacy, science and cognitive skills through a wide variety of hands on activities.
- Preschoolers and PreK: In the preschool classroom, children receive education along with a wider variety of activities to stimulate learning.
- Kindergarten: This is a new program offered to those children who miss the September first cut off date, and are academically, socially and emotionally ready to enter kindergarten.
Preschool Activities and Classroom
We offer Spanish immersion preschool activities. Some of our preschool activities include:
- monthly field trips
- Often walks (when the weather permits)
- Activities designed to help your child learn the alphabet. Your child will learn a new letter each week and will engage in activities that correspond to the letter they are learning. For example, when they learn N, we may have a Nurse come in to talk about their job. When they learn Z, they may go to the Zoo.
- Math and Science activities
The preschool curriculum at La Esperanza Child Development Center, LLC is one of the best in the state. Our educational and group oriented activities will provide your child with the skills they need to thrive in their K-12 education.
Enroll Your Child in a Quality Pre-K Program
The caregivers at La Esperanza Child Development Center, LLC offer caring, supportive preschool activities that will nurture your child’s physical development properly. Our teachers fulfill at least 45 hours of basic child growth development training, 25 hours of professional development training and 12 college credit hours in early childhood education. They must also pass a background check which ensures the safest environment possible for your child. We have low child to caregiver ratios to provide each child the attention they need. Ensure your child’s best in preschool education and nurturing. Contact us today to learn more about enrolling your child at La Esperanza Child Development Center, LLC.